- Founded May 7, 2002 as a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization
- Started in a closet at Feast of Victory Lutheran Church in Acme.
- Moved to Acme center in 2005 and to M72 in Williamsburg in 2012.
- Service area: Antrim, Grand Traverse & Kalkaska counties
- Operated and managed by a remarkable team of more than 60 volunteers
- Food Pantry supported by Thrift Store sales, grants, United Way and local financial/food support
- In 2016, ACTS gave 7,792 bags of food (est. value: $272,720) to 3,895 families (7,665 adults 3,803 children) and donated $12,122 of retail items.
- Volunteers provided 12,757 hours of unpaid assistance.
- ACTS served 1,205 seniors, 262 veterans and 978 disabled.
- Because ACTS has run out of space, the Board has decided to enclose the courtyard of the existing U-shaped building.