We were so blessed to receive remarkabe donations this holiday season. Here are several:
- Food and cash donations from the Christmas Party by Acme Heritage Society at Bravo Zulu
- Cash and diapers & wipes from the staff at the Acme Township Hall
- Cash and food items from Christmas with Santa at Mt. Holiday
- Food for the pantry from the Yuba Women's Club plus adopting a family for Christmas
- Adoption of 14 families who were provided items not available on a bridge card (food stamps) from Williamsburg United Methodist Church
- Toys collected by Mill Creek Elementary 4th and 5th graders that were given to pantry families and cash given to ACTS in lieu of exchanging gifts in their classroom.
- One special donation came from the Amvets Post #114 Auxiliary who gives $20.00 gifts to their Veterans. This year, nine veterans who are living at Hope Village designated their gift to be given to ACTS.
- And numerous other folks dropped off food items, laundry soap, health & beauty items and cash donations that helped to make Christmas better for our families.