There are many ways to support ACTS
ACTS appreciates your thoughtfulness behind the goods you give us. ACTS sells them and uses the proceeds to pay all expenses and also purchase approximately 30% of food and household necessities that we give out at our food pantry.
We happily accept gently used clean clothing, household goods, books, board games and puzzles that are complete, toys, gently used furniture and other useful miscellaneous items.
ACTS is a multi-faith non-profit 501(c) 3 organization. Contributions to the Acme Christian Thrift Store and Food Pantry are used to purchase food for the food pantry. Sales from the thrift store cover all operating expenses and allow us to purchase additional much-needed food and supplies for the food pantry.
Please send your tax-deductible donation to the ACTS business office address at the bottom of this page.
Now you can also pay by credit card. Click here for more info....
The Amazon Smile program is a great way to support ACTS at no cost to you. Here's how to sign up:
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
3. Select Acme Christian Thrift Store & Food Pantry as your charity.
4. Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app
2. Navigate to the main menu (=)
3. Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
4. Select Acme Christian Thrift Store & Food Pantry as your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
The tablet app is not yet supported.
To learn more about this program, please visit visitsmile.amazon.com/onthego